Donate to Our DipDONATE
€680,000 to date
If new read from Bottom Up
- The Sea of Change Poster
- Schedule of the Day
- Strip and Dip 2018 – Worlds Largest Skinny Dip
- FAQ Worlds Largest Skinny Dip
- Need a Wig?
- Strip and Dip Details 2017
- Strip and Dip Questions Answered
- Photos – Strip and Dip 2016
- Prizes on the Night
- Strip and Dip 2016
- Strip and Dip 2015
- Here’s to 2015 Folks!
- Cherry on the Cake……
- Think we are nearly there…..
- Wahooo 100 naked women and €26,000 raised
- Details of Strip and Dip 2014
- Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
- Thanks 2013 We Kicked Cancer’s Arse
- Happy Christmas from Dancer and Prancer
- Dancer and Prancer are in place!! Ho Ho Ho
- Oh Man I’m Pumped
- New Boobies for Crimbo
- Feck Cancer I’m off on me Holliers – Laughter 24/7
- Cancer treatment finished – Big Fecking Whoop
- Halfway through Radiation and only slightly tickled pink
- Week One of Radiation Finished – I am Radiant!
- We did it we Stripped and Dipped What Fun
- Drum Roll Here are the Details – Strip n Dip
- Getting my kit off for Cancer – Get Yours Off Too
- Cancer Free and Getting by with a little help from my Friends
- The New Me – One Boob and No Wig!
- Bye Bye Boobie
- Kicking the Shite out of Tumours Booze Up
- Neither here nor there but so much better than the start!!
- Chemo Finished – are we there yet? are we there yet?
- Chloe’s Debut in Theatre on 23rd April
- 7 Down – Now only one more chemo to Go! WhooooHaaaaa
- Finally its Fabulous February
- 6 Down 2 to Go – and you know what it was Fun!!
- All the W’s – Wow What a Week and Weekend – Whoop Whoop
- Quick Post on a Fabulous Friday
- January sick and tired you’ve been hanging on me – name that tune!
- 5 Down 3 To Go and I got an Armchair – Happy Days
- Good Luck and Thanks 2012 – Welcome 2013
- Half Way Through Chemo a Big Yippee and HO HO HO
- Gotta Love a Doctor Who Tells you to Party!
- Cinderella in reverse have a dress but no Ball for me
- Ho Ho Ho – 3 Down 5 to Go
- Baldy Fun Fashion Shoot and Manic Monday
- Living in a Twilight Zone its so Bloody Boring
- Meet Floppy Fiona and Cancerous Chloe
- Round Two Complete – Cancer Null Points Dee 12!
- Yippee thats a weight off my mind!! Beware Bald Photos
- Pulling My Hair Out!
- Feeling Normal Again – Big Yippeeee
- Which is worse Cancer or Mice?
- Two Days Post Chemo – Haven’t been on the White Phone to God Yet!
- Yippee first one done – seven to go!!!
- Dee Day or should I say C Day?
- Healthy and Happy Heart :-)
- Benefits of having Cancer
- Why Me?
- Holy Shit I got a Date – waaaaaaaa
- Pink is not really my thing – but this is!!
- Yabba Dabba Doo – Left One Cancer Free!!!
- There goes my Lymph Nodes :-(
- Dee Does’nt Do Cancer
- No – not my left one too please!!!!
- Telling EVERYONE on FB!
- Telling my Folks….
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow – Donald Trump Watch out!
- MRI to Stairway to Heaven
- Operation Time in my Blue Guna
- Telling the Kids
- Boney M – By The Rivers of the Dodder
- Results Day Cancer or no Cancer?
- Mammogram in Vincents
- Tummy Ache to Dodgy Tit
Summary of Posts
Tag Archives: chemo sickness
Chloe’s Debut in Theatre on 23rd April
Lovely day today isn’t it? makes such a change when you wake up and see something blue in the sky instead of grey, grey, grey they could have made an Irish weather book called Fifty Shades of Grey – then … Continue reading
Posted in My Updates Tagged breast cancer, breast cancer blog, chemo sickness, Masectomy 13 Comments
7 Down – Now only one more chemo to Go! WhooooHaaaaa
Well my friends WE are seriously Kicking the Shite out of Cancer and yes I mean WE. Without sounding cheesy you have “lifted me up”. You know that feeling when you score a big point or a goal and your team-mates lift … Continue reading
Posted in My Updates Tagged chemo brain, chemo fog, chemo sickness, chemo side effects, chemotherapy, how you feel after chemo 30 Comments