- Everyone thinks I am amazing not sure why but…. hey will take all the praise
- I have met so many new wonderful people through this blog
- So many people have personally contacted me with their phone numbers who have gone through this as well and offering their support to me
- I have flowers from wonderful friends in every room in the house
- I had a mass said for me in the Buddha Centre in Dublin
- Got lovely box of chocs to help me through Chemo
- Sister Mia got me lovely fleecy jacket to keep me warm at night
- Lovely Julieanne gave me lovely pressies, hand band, scarf, mini Buddha, Candle holder and more!!
- Met up with my lovely Aunty Marie and Linda and Marie Shadlow hosted a lovely lunch for me and we had a great laugh
- I am getting Chemo caps knitted for me in the US by Angie!
- Candles have been lit for me in Dublin, Wicklow and Roscommon
- Have had so many offers of help with the kids during Chemo so will be taking you up on that
- Endless texts from well wishing friends and family
- Some lovely cards dropped in by neighbours
- Fantastic care by the lovely staff in St Vincents
- Lovely phone calls from friends Far and Wide
Now folks that is just a few – I feel like its my birthday everyday getting so much love and support from everyone! Really realise now what absolutely FANTASTIC friends and family I have.
Oh yeah one more – having a Pre Chemo Girlie Night Out tonight with lovely sis Mia, the Wonderful Ger and my Adopted sis Anne!!