Donate to Our DipDONATE
€680,000 to date
If new read from Bottom Up
- The Sea of Change Poster
- Schedule of the Day
- Strip and Dip 2018 – Worlds Largest Skinny Dip
- FAQ Worlds Largest Skinny Dip
- Need a Wig?
- Strip and Dip Details 2017
- Strip and Dip Questions Answered
- Photos – Strip and Dip 2016
- Prizes on the Night
- Strip and Dip 2016
- Strip and Dip 2015
- Here’s to 2015 Folks!
- Cherry on the Cake……
- Think we are nearly there…..
- Wahooo 100 naked women and €26,000 raised
- Details of Strip and Dip 2014
- Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
- Thanks 2013 We Kicked Cancer’s Arse
- Happy Christmas from Dancer and Prancer
- Dancer and Prancer are in place!! Ho Ho Ho
- Oh Man I’m Pumped
- New Boobies for Crimbo
- Feck Cancer I’m off on me Holliers – Laughter 24/7
- Cancer treatment finished – Big Fecking Whoop
- Halfway through Radiation and only slightly tickled pink
- Week One of Radiation Finished – I am Radiant!
- We did it we Stripped and Dipped What Fun
- Drum Roll Here are the Details – Strip n Dip
- Getting my kit off for Cancer – Get Yours Off Too
- Cancer Free and Getting by with a little help from my Friends
- The New Me – One Boob and No Wig!
- Bye Bye Boobie
- Kicking the Shite out of Tumours Booze Up
- Neither here nor there but so much better than the start!!
- Chemo Finished – are we there yet? are we there yet?
- Chloe’s Debut in Theatre on 23rd April
- 7 Down – Now only one more chemo to Go! WhooooHaaaaa
- Finally its Fabulous February
- 6 Down 2 to Go – and you know what it was Fun!!
- All the W’s – Wow What a Week and Weekend – Whoop Whoop
- Quick Post on a Fabulous Friday
- January sick and tired you’ve been hanging on me – name that tune!
- 5 Down 3 To Go and I got an Armchair – Happy Days
- Good Luck and Thanks 2012 – Welcome 2013
- Half Way Through Chemo a Big Yippee and HO HO HO
- Gotta Love a Doctor Who Tells you to Party!
- Cinderella in reverse have a dress but no Ball for me
- Ho Ho Ho – 3 Down 5 to Go
- Baldy Fun Fashion Shoot and Manic Monday
- Living in a Twilight Zone its so Bloody Boring
- Meet Floppy Fiona and Cancerous Chloe
- Round Two Complete – Cancer Null Points Dee 12!
- Yippee thats a weight off my mind!! Beware Bald Photos
- Pulling My Hair Out!
- Feeling Normal Again – Big Yippeeee
- Which is worse Cancer or Mice?
- Two Days Post Chemo – Haven’t been on the White Phone to God Yet!
- Yippee first one done – seven to go!!!
- Dee Day or should I say C Day?
- Healthy and Happy Heart :-)
- Benefits of having Cancer
- Why Me?
- Holy Shit I got a Date – waaaaaaaa
- Pink is not really my thing – but this is!!
- Yabba Dabba Doo – Left One Cancer Free!!!
- There goes my Lymph Nodes :-(
- Dee Does’nt Do Cancer
- No – not my left one too please!!!!
- Telling EVERYONE on FB!
- Telling my Folks….
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow – Donald Trump Watch out!
- MRI to Stairway to Heaven
- Operation Time in my Blue Guna
- Telling the Kids
- Boney M – By The Rivers of the Dodder
- Results Day Cancer or no Cancer?
- Mammogram in Vincents
- Tummy Ache to Dodgy Tit
Summary of Posts
Author Archives: Deirdre
Dancer got her last “blow job” as my Mother calls them (in innocence I might add) in Vincent’s last Thursday and I was so glad it was the last one. Felt like another stage of this cancer gig was over for me. … Continue reading
Its been a while since I last wrote plenty of things happening never a dull moment as they say. Well lets talk about my boobs for a change As I was saying in previous posts I am currently getting … Continue reading
Still recovering from a five-day break in Portugal with my sister Mia, think we called it a break as we spent the whole five days breaking our sides laughing. It was non stop fun from start to finish as for rest … Continue reading
Is the cancer part of this really finished? Eleven months on and finally all cancer treatments are finished feel relieved and so glad it’s all over and feels strange at the same time a bit limbo”ish” Think it’s roughly three weeks … Continue reading
Must say it’s not the same writing my blog on my PC as being tucked up in bed feeling like crap from chemo…… it just doesn’t seem right, however way too hot to type up there! Got to the halfway mark of … Continue reading
Life is good doing the normal things one does daily and not thinking about being sick or treatment or anything……. then BANG back into the hospital system and to being poked and prodded by wonderful medical people. I think starting … Continue reading
It’s so hard to explain the day that was our Strip n Dip, it was one of the most magical days in my life and I am not alone in that sentiment. It was a gathering of truly wonderful women … Continue reading
Can you believe its the night before the big Dip? Oh what fun we are going to have ladies. 1pm START The beach we are doing it at is called Magheramore Beach in between Wicklow Town and Brittas Bay Beach. It … Continue reading
Can’t believe it’s nearly a month since I last wrote anything here….. does that mean I am not sick anymore? I wonder about that if I got the all clear am I still sick? Sick in the head well I … Continue reading
Friday 3rd of May big day for me – appointment with surgeon to get the results of my operation. I was very confident about the results (as he had already told me that all had gone great and in my … Continue reading