Donate to Our DipDONATE
€560,000 to date
If new read from Bottom Up
- The Sea of Change Poster
- Schedule of the Day
- Strip and Dip 2018 – Worlds Largest Skinny Dip
- FAQ Worlds Largest Skinny Dip
- Need a Wig?
- Strip and Dip Details 2017
- Strip and Dip Questions Answered
- Photos – Strip and Dip 2016
- Prizes on the Night
- Strip and Dip 2016
- Strip and Dip 2015
- Here’s to 2015 Folks!
- Cherry on the Cake……
- Think we are nearly there…..
- Wahooo 100 naked women and €26,000 raised
- Details of Strip and Dip 2014
- Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
- Thanks 2013 We Kicked Cancer’s Arse
- Happy Christmas from Dancer and Prancer
- Dancer and Prancer are in place!! Ho Ho Ho
- Oh Man I’m Pumped
- New Boobies for Crimbo
- Feck Cancer I’m off on me Holliers – Laughter 24/7
- Cancer treatment finished – Big Fecking Whoop
- Halfway through Radiation and only slightly tickled pink
- Week One of Radiation Finished – I am Radiant!
- We did it we Stripped and Dipped What Fun
- Drum Roll Here are the Details – Strip n Dip
- Getting my kit off for Cancer – Get Yours Off Too
- Cancer Free and Getting by with a little help from my Friends
- The New Me – One Boob and No Wig!
- Bye Bye Boobie
- Kicking the Shite out of Tumours Booze Up
- Neither here nor there but so much better than the start!!
- Chemo Finished – are we there yet? are we there yet?
- Chloe’s Debut in Theatre on 23rd April
- 7 Down – Now only one more chemo to Go! WhooooHaaaaa
- Finally its Fabulous February
- 6 Down 2 to Go – and you know what it was Fun!!
- All the W’s – Wow What a Week and Weekend – Whoop Whoop
- Quick Post on a Fabulous Friday
- January sick and tired you’ve been hanging on me – name that tune!
- 5 Down 3 To Go and I got an Armchair – Happy Days
- Good Luck and Thanks 2012 – Welcome 2013
- Half Way Through Chemo a Big Yippee and HO HO HO
- Gotta Love a Doctor Who Tells you to Party!
- Cinderella in reverse have a dress but no Ball for me
- Ho Ho Ho – 3 Down 5 to Go
- Baldy Fun Fashion Shoot and Manic Monday
- Living in a Twilight Zone its so Bloody Boring
- Meet Floppy Fiona and Cancerous Chloe
- Round Two Complete – Cancer Null Points Dee 12!
- Yippee thats a weight off my mind!! Beware Bald Photos
- Pulling My Hair Out!
- Feeling Normal Again – Big Yippeeee
- Which is worse Cancer or Mice?
- Two Days Post Chemo – Haven’t been on the White Phone to God Yet!
- Yippee first one done – seven to go!!!
- Dee Day or should I say C Day?
- Healthy and Happy Heart :-)
- Benefits of having Cancer
- Why Me?
- Holy Shit I got a Date – waaaaaaaa
- Pink is not really my thing – but this is!!
- Yabba Dabba Doo – Left One Cancer Free!!!
- There goes my Lymph Nodes :-(
- Dee Does’nt Do Cancer
- No – not my left one too please!!!!
- Telling EVERYONE on FB!
- Telling my Folks….
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow – Donald Trump Watch out!
- MRI to Stairway to Heaven
- Operation Time in my Blue Guna
- Telling the Kids
- Boney M – By The Rivers of the Dodder
- Results Day Cancer or no Cancer?
- Mammogram in Vincents
- Tummy Ache to Dodgy Tit
Summary of Posts
Author Archives: Deirdre
Well our Third Annual Strip and Dip took place last weekend. Well what a weekend we had was absolutely amazing. We laughed from 12pm to 4am (or thereabouts) over 85 we reckon this year stripped and dipped and the … Continue reading
Well its been another roller coaster of a year for me and my health but feeling great now. I’ve had a lot of medical issues but these are all now dealt with thankfully. Had only three operations this year and … Continue reading
Just a quick post for those not on Facebook…. lol just in the off-chance you might want to hear my news Well, I was in Vinnies today to check out how the operation with my new nipple went last week. … Continue reading
So weird not to have written for so long. Laptop keyboard is broken and it’s just not the same writing on a PC. Has to be in bed with a cuppa feeling cosy, however have not got my arse out … Continue reading
I find it so hard to describe the feeling of us all doing the Strip and Dip even now writing this my eyes are getting moist. It was a most magical day the laughter started at 1pm and didn’t finish til … Continue reading
Can you believe its the night before the big Dip? Oh what fun we are going to have ladies. 1″ish”PM START The beach we are doing it at is called Magheramore Beach in between Wicklow Town and Brittas Bay Beach. … Continue reading
Hi folks can’t believe I have not written in so long over three months! That is just not good enough is it? There has been so much happening in the last few months every time I sat down to write something happened. Well … Continue reading
I have been sitting at home pondering over the year that I have had. There was some terrible low points and some wonderful high points. I’ll get rid of the low points first as the high points list is way longer. … Continue reading
I really can’t thank you all enough for the support over the last year. This photo is dedicated to anyone going through Breast Cancer and hopefully it will show them there is light at the end of the tunnel. … Continue reading