Donate to Our DipDONATE
€150,000 raised in 4 years
If new read from Bottom Up
- Need a Wig?
- Strip and Dip Details 2017
- Strip and Dip Questions Answered
- Photos – Strip and Dip 2016
- Prizes on the Night
- Strip and Dip 2016
- Strip and Dip 2015
- Here’s to 2015 Folks!
- Cherry on the Cake……
- Think we are nearly there…..
- Wahooo 100 naked women and €26,000 raised
- Details of Strip and Dip 2014
- Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
- Thanks 2013 We Kicked Cancer’s Arse
- Happy Christmas from Dancer and Prancer
- Dancer and Prancer are in place!! Ho Ho Ho
- Oh Man I’m Pumped
- New Boobies for Crimbo
- Feck Cancer I’m off on me Holliers – Laughter 24/7
- Cancer treatment finished – Big Fecking Whoop
- Halfway through Radiation and only slightly tickled pink
- Week One of Radiation Finished – I am Radiant!
- We did it we Stripped and Dipped What Fun
- Drum Roll Here are the Details – Strip n Dip
- Getting my kit off for Cancer – Get Yours Off Too
- Cancer Free and Getting by with a little help from my Friends
- The New Me – One Boob and No Wig!
- Bye Bye Boobie
- Kicking the Shite out of Tumours Booze Up
- Neither here nor there but so much better than the start!!
- Chemo Finished – are we there yet? are we there yet?
- Chloe’s Debut in Theatre on 23rd April
- 7 Down – Now only one more chemo to Go! WhooooHaaaaa
- Finally its Fabulous February
- 6 Down 2 to Go – and you know what it was Fun!!
- All the W’s – Wow What a Week and Weekend – Whoop Whoop
- Quick Post on a Fabulous Friday
- January sick and tired you’ve been hanging on me – name that tune!
- 5 Down 3 To Go and I got an Armchair – Happy Days
- Good Luck and Thanks 2012 – Welcome 2013
- Half Way Through Chemo a Big Yippee and HO HO HO
- Gotta Love a Doctor Who Tells you to Party!
- Cinderella in reverse have a dress but no Ball for me
- Ho Ho Ho – 3 Down 5 to Go
- Baldy Fun Fashion Shoot and Manic Monday
- Living in a Twilight Zone its so Bloody Boring
- Meet Floppy Fiona and Cancerous Chloe
- Round Two Complete – Cancer Null Points Dee 12!
- Yippee thats a weight off my mind!! Beware Bald Photos
- Pulling My Hair Out!
- Feeling Normal Again – Big Yippeeee
- Which is worse Cancer or Mice?
- Two Days Post Chemo – Haven’t been on the White Phone to God Yet!
- Yippee first one done – seven to go!!!
- Dee Day or should I say C Day?
- Healthy and Happy Heart :-)
- Benefits of having Cancer
- Why Me?
- Holy Shit I got a Date – waaaaaaaa
- Pink is not really my thing – but this is!!
- Yabba Dabba Doo – Left One Cancer Free!!!
- There goes my Lymph Nodes :-(
- Dee Does’nt Do Cancer
- No – not my left one too please!!!!
- Telling EVERYONE on FB!
- Telling my Folks….
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow – Donald Trump Watch out!
- MRI to Stairway to Heaven
- Operation Time in my Blue Guna
- Telling the Kids
- Boney M – By The Rivers of the Dodder
- Results Day Cancer or no Cancer?
- Mammogram in Vincents
- Tummy Ache to Dodgy Tit
Summary of Posts
There are no upcoming events.
Author Archives: Deirdre
Welcome to Caroline’s Wig Library Firstly I am sure you never thought you would be looking for a wig? Sorry you have the need for a wig. We are hoping we can take some of the stress out … Continue reading
Can you believe its only two more sleeps? Oh what fun we are going to have ladies. This will be our biggest dip with around 250-30o women taking part. 11.30/12.00″ish”PM START at the beach car park The beach we are … Continue reading
Hi all… delighted our 5th Strip and Dip has been announced and there is an amazing response with over 280 people registered so far. There are a lot of questions so I am hoping this document will cover some of … Continue reading
Can’t quite summarise what an amazing day it was. Just unreal. Hope you like the photos
We have been lucky enough to get some great prizes from generous people. Prizes and categories are as follows:-) Hamper from Aoibheanns Pink Tie – Best Body Art Something Alcoholic also from Aoibheanns Pink Tie – First In €100 Voucher … Continue reading
Well folks it’s that time of year again – what time? My favourite time, when all fabulous women get together and dash naked into the Irish Sea. This is our fourth year and again we are dipping for Aoibheanns Pink … Continue reading
Well our Third Annual Strip and Dip took place last weekend. Well what a weekend we had was absolutely amazing. We laughed from 12pm to 4am (or thereabouts) over 85 we reckon this year stripped and dipped and the … Continue reading
Well its been another roller coaster of a year for me and my health but feeling great now. I’ve had a lot of medical issues but these are all now dealt with thankfully. Had only three operations this year and … Continue reading
Just a quick post for those not on Facebook…. lol just in the off-chance you might want to hear my news Well, I was in Vinnies today to check out how the operation with my new nipple went last week. … Continue reading